We rent bikes specifically designed for fully-loaded touring and camping gear if you want to sleep under the stars.
Surly Disc Trucker & Kona Sutra
Built differently from road bikes to carry additional weight and ride comfortably for multiple days.
Daily = $80
Weekly (7 days) = $500
- Front and rear pannier bags
- Head and tail lights
- Phone holder
- Spare tubes
Daily = $25
Weekly (7 days) = $125
- Sleeping pad
- Sleeping bag
Return to Healdsburg = No Charge
California Touring Bikes is located in Healdsburg, an excellent place to start and finish your ride. Returns to other locations are possible, visit Route Ideas for suggested itineraries. Depending on where you would like to finish your ride, we will determine a location and time to meet you.
Drop-off in another location:
- Napa = $80
- San Francisco = $100
- Santa Cruz = $200
- Other towns = Quote upon request
- Groups = Quote upon request
- 50% booking deposit is required (refundable up to two weeks prior to pick-up date).
- Remaining 50% of total rental fees are required at time of pick-up.
- $500 damage deposit required at time of pick-up.
- Renter must read and sign the Release from Liability Agreement prior to rental.
- A credit card and valid driver’s license or passport is required at time of rental.
- Renter must be 18 years of age or older to rent equipment.
- Helmets are included with bike rental and required to be worn while riding.
- Locks are included with rental and bikes must be properly locked whenever they are not in the control of the renter.
- Renter is responsible for the equipment from the start of rental until when it is returned, including damage and theft.
- Renter must comply with all traffic laws and ride with caution. In California, bikes follow the same rules, regulations and responsibilities as automobiles.